• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Dweezil Breaks the Axe-Fx

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Very cool. How long was the complete Dyna-Flange patch writing portion in real time?

Very cool sounding.

Thanks for the video and all the cool inspiration.

Bodde

Fractal Fanatic
Thanks for the video! This gives us a bit more information on how to create the Dynaflange sound. Wish we could see the settings. Especially of the delay that gives the stereo doubling sound.

phil92

Inspired
I cut together the footage I took of Dweezil and @Admin M@ going to town at Axe-Fest. There's some very cool tricks and some amazing playing happening, so sit back and soak it all in.

that was fantastic! Not a tone I would ever use, but brilliantly constructed and applied. You can clearly hear the heritage in his playing.

thanks for posting!

aens

Inspired
Thanks for the video! This gives us a bit more information on how to create the Dynaflange sound. Wish we could see the settings. Especially of the delay that gives the stereo doubling sound.
I'm pretty sure you can see all settings of the dynaflange in the FB live video. Or was the stereo doubling delay something I missed?

Bodde

Fractal Fanatic
I'm pretty sure you can see all settings of the dynaflange in the FB live video. Or was the stereo doubling delay something I missed?
Just checked it. There was no screen filmed on the Facebook recording. If I saw the correct video?

Top Bottom