Dutch Axe-Fest video thread

GetItOn

Dear forum members,

I've had the honor of recording the presentations and demos on video at the Dutch Axe-Fest 2013.
The 5 hours footage will be cut into pieces.

The production will take most of my spare time in the next couple of weeks, so check this thread occasionally.

Happy holidays!

Cris

Here is my first production:
Anand Mahangoe explains his approach to creating presets on the AxeFXII and demos preset 80 with the backing track of Steve Vai's For the love of god.

The second video: . It's also a 50 minute presentation in which Yek explains some of his presets and AxeFXII settings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear forum members,

I've had the honor of recording the presentations and demos on video at the Dutch Axe-Fest 2013.
The 5 hours footage will be cut into pieces.

The production will take most of my spare time in the next couple of weeks, so check this thread occasionally.

Happy holidays!

Cris

Here is my first production: Dutch AxeFest: Creating preset 80 with AxeFXII
Anand Mahangoe explains his approach to creating presets on the AxeFXII and demos preset 80 with the backing track of Steve Vai's For the love of god.

Really great Cris!
Lot of work and the result is awesome!
Great performance of Anand also, he makes it so clear and simple :)

Cheers!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hell of a job, great pro video job!!!

N.B. It was during this presentation that we had some Axe-Edit connection issues, as you can see at times going on in the background. It only occurred during this part.

Last edited:
Among other things, yes. :)
At least the people in the room were able to hear/understand us and see the screen.

ahhh, that last bit when you said about using the single pedal for wah, whammy etc is something I would love to know! Typical! Haha!

Back
Top Bottom