Dust inside the screen

Should have left the plastic cover on! :mrgreen

Seriously though, I'm sure it is normal. All playing environments are different. Maybe you have been exposed to more dust than most others?

Edit: I have a $4k fingerprint scan to access/open tough book I use in the field for work. It got dust in places that annoyed me after the first week. But then again, it is a tool used in the field of work I do. Maybe try a can of compressed air to blow it out? I'm sure it won't hurt anything, more of an eye sore than anything.

Seriously though, I'm sure it is normal. All playing environments are different. Maybe you have been exposed to more dust than most others?

It is in my music room since i opened the box..It has been just 3 weeks, i didn't take it outside and it's winter in here, i can't open the windows at home.

I am using too many devices in my house but this is the first time i see dust inside a device's display...

Thank you, maybe it's remaining from the packaging process, i have sent the unit back to the dealer for another problem, they will check that too.

I wanted to be sure if it is a common issue or just my device has that problem...

I think there was a guy that had baby spiders or caterpillars in his MK II a year or so ago.

I think there was a guy that had baby spiders or caterpillars in his MK II a year or so ago.

I remember that one! Crazy how small things get inside of electronics like that! Spiders probably were sent by Line6 to scope out the inside and steal data on the Axe Fx II :lol

Back
Top Bottom