Dunlop picks...

Switched from Tortex to Ultex 5 years ago. They seem to last longer and they seem to have a smoother edge to them.
True. Ultex edge has a bit of bite to it which is another reason to love it. That Ultex smooth edge isn't as smooth as like a standard plastic or whatever. Tortex edge is great for when ya really wanna dig in. My dream pick would be a "ULTort" lol. Half & half with opposing materials on each long edge in the size of a Ultex 1.0mm sharp. Can dream can't I

I have tended to switch every few years but currently I'm using Gator Grips, 2.0, 1.5, and .96. As someone said earlier, they just feel really nice and don't move around. I try to keep a pretty loose pick grip to stay relaxed in my pick hand so these have helped.

I have tended to switch every few years but currently I'm using Gator Grips, 2.0, 1.5, and .96. As someone said earlier, they just feel really nice and don't move around. I try to keep a pretty loose pick grip to stay relaxed in my pick hand so these have helped.
Agreed. I guess the closest I'm going back and forth between the Ultex 1.0 sharp and 1.0 T3! The T3 is pretty much same as that Ultex sharp but with Tortex. I think them 2 are my new favs

Back
Top Bottom