• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Dunlop picks...

Billbill

Power User
Switched from Tortex to Ultex 5 years ago. They seem to last longer and they seem to have a smoother edge to them.
True. Ultex edge has a bit of bite to it which is another reason to love it. That Ultex smooth edge isn't as smooth as like a standard plastic or whatever. Tortex edge is great for when ya really wanna dig in. My dream pick would be a "ULTort" lol. Half & half with opposing materials on each long edge in the size of a Ultex 1.0mm sharp. Can dream can't I

Gary_B

I have tended to switch every few years but currently I'm using Gator Grips, 2.0, 1.5, and .96. As someone said earlier, they just feel really nice and don't move around. I try to keep a pretty loose pick grip to stay relaxed in my pick hand so these have helped.

Billbill

Power User
I have tended to switch every few years but currently I'm using Gator Grips, 2.0, 1.5, and .96. As someone said earlier, they just feel really nice and don't move around. I try to keep a pretty loose pick grip to stay relaxed in my pick hand so these have helped.
Agreed. I guess the closest I'm going back and forth between the Ultex 1.0 sharp and 1.0 T3! The T3 is pretty much same as that Ultex sharp but with Tortex. I think them 2 are my new favs

Top Bottom