Dumble on steroids???

Staffay

After trying to get my LP sound like a 335 (my Ibanez had to bad strings, and I was too lazy to change them), I ended up with adding a Fulltone OD to a slightly modified Dumle patch I found here in the forum. I just got the Ultra for a couple of day's, but Im really stunned by its capabilities. But shame on Soundcloud that crashes the MP3 sound a bit....

Oh, btw. the track is "Revelation" from Robben Fords album "Talk to Your daughter"

//Staffay

Wow! Sorry, I was blown away by the awesome playing I forgot to listen to the actual tone.... Going to replay the clip now... :D

Thx. for all nice comments! Ofc. I will share the patch. Its based on a Robben Ford Dumble patch found in this forum, but as I wrote I didnt had the proper guitar for really nailing the tone, my LP seems to be a little too agressive. So I added a Fulltone OD in front of it and made some small adjustment in EQ and removed the delay.
Im a newbie on programming this thingy, but I very much looking forward to explore it.

//Staffay

Attachments

• Robben Ford (Dumble) mdified.syx
    2 KB · Views: 159
Outstanding playing and thanks for the patch....my fingers aren't thanking you very much, but I thank you. :razz

Back
Top Bottom