AFIII Dumble ODS jam with Axe Fx III.

Love Steely Dan, and love Dumble tones. My main gigging amps before Fractal came along were an ODS clone I built and heavily modified and a Glaswerks Zingaro. For the past couple of firmwares, I’ve leaned toward the Bludojai model as a starting point for crunch and leads.

There is (was?) a documentary on Netflix about the making of the Aja album. Highly recommend it.

Love Steely Dan, and love Dumble tones. My main gigging amps before Fractal came along were an ODS clone I built and heavily modified and a Glaswerks Zingaro. For the past couple of firmwares, I’ve leaned toward the Bludojai model as a starting point for crunch and leads.

There is (was?) a documentary on Netflix about the making of the Aja album. Highly recommend it.
Yeah!!! I've seen it!! so good. Hahaha the 14 guitar solos in peg!

It's not there... I looked this morning.

Back
Top Bottom