Dumble Note flips

Tried every pickin the book - almost. Paid a half fortune for Dugain picks at the time when they still made picks which are now illegal. Great feel and so forth. But I play too much to use picks that cost so much. Loss, wear and tear just became too expensive.
Then I tried Jazz III which were fantastic but just too small for my paws.
I recently found the best of both worlds in terms of quality and price with the Dunlop Ultex Sharp-Large 2.0mm
Hard, well finished, very comfortable, will not slip, etc. All the advantages of the Jazz III but smoother and larger.

Tried every pickin the book - almost. Paid a half fortune for Dugain picks at the time when they still made picks which are now illegal. Great feel and so forth. But I play too much to use picks that cost so much. Loss, wear and tear just became too expensive.
Then I tried Jazz III which were fantastic but just too small for my paws.
I recently found the best of both worlds in terms of quality and price with the Dunlop Ultex Sharp-Large 2.0mm
Hard, well finished, very comfortable, will not slip, etc. All the advantages of the Jazz III but smoother and larger

Does anyone know whether this is the Dunlop pick that Lagunitas Brewing Company was giving at Dweezilla 2013?

Update: For those interested - the picks provided by Lagunitas Brewing Company at Dweezilla 2013 are are Delrin .96mm. See http://www.jimdunlop.com/product/delrin.

Last edited:
Mammoth tusk is considered by many to be a wonderful material for making nuts (you punsters: don't even think about it! :) ). Maybe it makes a good pick, too.

AxeFx "flips" since Fw12

PS: The "new" (Fw12) ODS-100 Lead 3 does it......

the sound is instantly bigger and fuller right after the string attack - it seems that it jumps (flips?) right in my face! Awesome.....very chewy....I love it!

and all possible with the Axefx II:eagerness: Yupiiiieeeh!

PS: The "new" (Fw12) ODS-100 Lead 3 does it......

the sound is instantly bigger and fuller right after the string attack - it seems that it jumps (flips?) right in my face! Awesome.....very chewy....I love it!
That's something different from what the OP wrote about, but you're right: it's wonderful in its own right.

By the way, when I load your preset, I get a blank preset with no blocks and no name. Are you using beta firmware?

Fw12.03b4.....

What you talking about depends on the player, read my description regarding the explanation of flips. Played over a real ODS in germany approx. 13yrs ago - the ODS Lead 3 is defintive a giant step.

Reactions: ALE
Back
Top Bottom