Dumble Lead Mid Boost

Point I am making is that there is no need to fumble around to get that any more -- dumble lead with Mid engaged is already modeled -- and it sounds fantastic
Now I've got it. I misunderstood.

That is a great tone out of that preset! That one had slipped right passed me. Thanks for drawing attention to it.

Lee

Reactions: LVC
Wow...I just found this model....its AMAZING!! The ODS model was awesome but this is just mind-blowing. Like the poster above me said it sounds incredible even at low volumes, you can hear all the dynamics...very cool. Definitely going to be one of my go tos from now on.

Wow...I just found this model....its AMAZING!! The ODS model was awesome but this is just mind-blowing. Like the poster above me said it sounds incredible even at low volumes, you can hear all the dynamics...very cool. Definitely going to be one of my go tos from now on.

I love dumble amps and dumble style amps.

I had the pleasure of playing several real Dumbles and I was at the Baked Potato in LA in the mid-eighties and the cat that was playing that night told me I should get one. Idiot me did not follow through and purchase one.

However, I have owned many fine D-style amps and clones including: Bludotone, fuchs and Carol Ann.

Great Amps!

Back
Top Bottom