Dumble blues

That's great stuff, Kriig! Mark Knopfler meets B.B. King.

But c'mon, man! All those setting don't mean nothin' without the Master Volume setting. Spill the beans, brother! :)

:)

Dynamic pres: 2.4
MV: 6.82

Thanks a lot everyone :)

Have anyone tried the settings? I just wonder how they transelate to other guitars/systems/players.

Thanks a lot everyone :)

Have anyone tried the settings? I just wonder how they transelate to other guitars/systems/players.
I gave them a try. I get a lot of the vibe from your recording, but a little too much gain. Backing down OD helps.

I'm playing an Ibanez Roadstar with IBZUSA pickups, which run a little hot.

I back of on the volume on my guitar most of the time. I also have pretty low pickups.

How is it if you back of on your guitar?

I back of on the volume on my guitar most of the time. I also have pretty low pickups.

How is it if you back of on your guitar?
That works, too. I'm not sure which way I like better: backing off the volume, or cranking it full on and backing off the OD. When practical, I like to keep the guitar's volume wide open for the gainiest tone in a preset. It's way more repeatable that way. :)

I goofed. When I set out to duplicate your preset, I started from a copy of one of my own Dumble patches. Big difference: I was using the mid-boost model. Changing to ODS-100 LEAD, I got closer to your recorded tone. I still needed to back off the gain a little bit, but not nearly as much as before.

It's still a bit different, though. There's something sweet going on between your pickups and that preset.

Aha. That helps.

I have to say that i tried my LP, brazilian RW Tele and Yamaha Pacifica 604 with timmons pups. My suhr modern sounded best. Sweet things all over

Back
Top Bottom