Dumble blues

Nice...sound and playing
I`ve to have started to use the dumble.... really nice sounding fore lo gain leads

Thanks Scott. Cab 105.

Had to check settings.
ID4.5
OD6.5
Bass: 5
Mid: 8
Treble: 8
Prec: 6.5
Dynamic pres: 2.4
MV: 6.82

I usually run mid and bass lower, but i messed around and found that upping the bass made it different in a good way.

Edit: Played with a Suhr Modern (mahogany, pau ferro, aldrich pups)

Last edited:
Really nice stuff. Love the response to digging in and the tonal change from what I think was a switch to bridge PU. Beautiful singing quality at times. Good playing, too, though I wasn't supposed to listen to that;-)

Really nice stuff. Love the response to digging in and the tonal change from what I think was a switch to bridge PU. Beautiful singing quality at times. Good playing, too, though I wasn't supposed to listen to that;-)

Hehe. Thanks. I switched between split neck - sc neck/middle - full humbucker neck - bridge

This was played at extremly low volum, so almost no interaction between strings and speaker. I think volum would be fun :)

amp sounds good, u sound better than the amp...the way it should be, so who ever listens this should listen u, not the amp :)

Very very nice . With all this talk about this Dumble thing I had to give it a try. Are you using the ODS-100 lead ? I admit I know very little except what ive read here , knew that Stevie used one blah blah .
Just trying the fact. preset 038 as is, and I say hmmmmmmm Very tastee

Great playing Kriig

Nice! Great playing Kriig.

Clean the contacts on your rhythm/treble switch. The switch jumped out at me while I was listening to you, wearing headphones. Great job Man!

Nice! Great playing Kriig.

Clean the contacts on your rhythm/treble switch. The switch jumped out at me while I was listening to you, wearing headphones. Great job Man!

I switched 5 or 6 times, so it was just a slow switching. Could not make my mind about where i was going ;)

But i`ll check the switch for sure....

Thanks for the thoughts everyone :)

That's great stuff, Kriig! Mark Knopfler meets B.B. King.

But c'mon, man! All those setting don't mean nothin' without the Master Volume setting. Spill the beans, brother! :)

Back
Top Bottom