Dumb question

gdgross

Experienced
I tried a search for this, but apparently I don't know how to pick good words...

Is there a way to load only one IR at a time in axe edit? I'm going through my redwirez irs and have all ten slots filled, but whenever I hit save, it looks like it saves all ten...

Thanks, and forgive my ignorance!

Did you try audition? Preset Manager: right-click on a cab in the left pane cabs tab. It actually loads the IR in User slot 01 so don't load anything in there you want to keep. Or auto-audition, that loads a cab by clicking on it in the left pane cabs tab.

Doesn't the right pane Axe-FX cabs tab have "save to source" as an option right-clicking on an IR in the list?

Click and drag the IR that you want and then hit save. Do this one at a time. If you have other IRs in the AxeFx AxeEdit column, hitting save will save them in a batch.

acwild said:
Click and drag the IR that you want and then hit save. Do this one at a time. If you have other IRs in the AxeFx AxeEdit column, hitting save will save them in a batch.
Ok two more questions if you don't mind... :)

First, how do I populate the right cab panel with the cabs I already have loaded? Or do I need to just remember?

Second, if I already have IRs loaded in the axe and I load one new one in any particular slot, the editor/axe will leave the others alone?

Thanks again!

gdgross said:
acwild said:
Ok two more questions if you don't mind... :)

First, how do I populate the right cab panel with the cabs I already have loaded? Or do I need to just remember?

Second, if I already have IRs loaded in the axe and I load one new one in any particular slot, the editor/axe will leave the others alone?

Thanks again!

Whatever is already loaded will stay until you replace it. I'm sure that there's a way to save it that'll show up in the editor but I have no idea how to do it. :oops: I write down what I saved in a notebook.
If you click and drag an IR to the AxeFx, the editor will only put that ir into the slot that you dragged it to. All the others will be left alone.

After you drop it in the cab slot, right click it and select "Save to Source" or whatever it says. that puts them in one at a time.

Haha sorry Dutch I must be blind!!!
:)

I'll try these next time I've got a few hours w my axe and computer...I've got a lot of reswirez IRs to audition!

Posted with TouchBB on my iPhone

Back
Top Bottom