Duesenberg Fullerton T.V.

Looking for some advice here and this board is normally knowledgeable.

I've just run across a Duesenberg Fullerton T.V., great condition but it ships from the UK. I have never physically played one but have heard one played and only heard great thing about Duesenbergs.....that being said....

Anyone have any opinions on them? My steal of a deal is the guitar is gonna cost me 1500-1800 (im paying him 1500 but customs could rape me) I've only seen them at 2500 and up so thats not a terrible little drop in the price.

As for music I play, I general play a lot of indie rock, hillsong type worship music, and some jazz.....but the first two are my main concerns. And my amp is an Axe II (go figure right? haha)
542107_4018408025115_1428810748_3525255_88727734_n.jpg
I would love any input!
Thanks

Awesome Deal!!

Been playing a Starplayer TV for the last 5 years. Its my main guitar and I absolutely love it. I also play similar music.

If you can swing it, I would not pass this offer up.

-rob

Good deal for sure. They are unique sounding.......kinda hard to describe. I don't know if I could make one my "use if for everything every day" guitar, but it's certainly a great flavor to have.

p

Did any of you two fix the wiring to a standard 3 way or did you keep the "unusual" middle position in yours?

Im just waiting it to arrive!

Kept the standard wiring. The middle position sometimes works for a strat like quack; but mostly don't use it.

Well, if you're into hillsong, Nigel Hendroff has a starplayer TV. I actually never played one, but I'm very curious. From the Gretsch-like build I assume they are aimed at such a sound.

Its at the top of my list.

I've got a silver sparkle one that plays and sounds great. Good guitar for what it does. Not THAT versatile IMHO. But still, a good guitar. Love the bigsby style trem!

Back
Top Bottom