Duane's Guitar - SOLD.

So who bought it ? I'm guessing no one famous since it would have probably been in the article...
I just hope it gets played and some rich guy who doesn't even play guitar doesn't just put it in a glass case to show off ....

So who bought it ? I'm guessing no one famous since it would have probably been in the article...
I just hope it gets played and some rich guy who doesn't even play guitar doesn't just put it in a glass case to show off ....

Of course some investor (or group of them) bought it.

And in their defense (as I just plunked down 1.something million for it), I would put it behind 1 inch (1.25 inches?) of reinforced glass in a secure room.

It is sad...if it's considered 'one of the best guitars of all time', that you won't be able to HEAR the damn thing outside of existing recordings. Give ole' Joe B a shot at this, or Haynes.

Of course some investor (or group of them) bought it.

And in their defense (as I just plunked down 1.something million for it), I would put it behind 1 inch (1.25 inches?) of reinforced glass in a secure room.

It is sad...if it's considered 'one of the best guitars of all time', that you won't be able to HEAR the damn thing outside of existing recordings. Give ole' Joe B a shot at this, or Haynes.

I am actually somewhat surprised, and a little sad that Joe B didn't pick this one up.
Yes - this guitar needs to be heard and played !

imagine what his fingers would sell for, lol!

3a9e08bfdfd269afe1ade5c6a96f416f.jpeg

I make it a habit to never spend more than 1m on a guitar.

Meh, you pay for quality. :0)

Back
Top Bottom