Wish Dual track looper

Panturnio

It would be super cool if AX8 have a dual track looper, like Electro Harmonix 22500 or Tc Electronic Dittox4.
I own the EH, and I use it with my acoustic guitar. I just record a single bar of percussions (tapping on my guitar) and then I'm free to record another indipendent track with some chords or a bass line that can last how many bars I need. Then I can start/stop them together or separately, and they're always synced.

I think that if a musician want to create some atmosphere, hypnotic things it's good to have the reverse or half speed option, but if a musician want to play some pop songs like an one man band it's better to have a dual (or triple) track looper that allow to build separately a groove and something else, that could be all the chords, a special section, a bass line, or other cool things like this.

I'm going to sell all my pedals and buy an AX8, but for the acoustic side of my gigs I'm not very convinced about the looper.
Maybe a brand new looper called "dual track looper" would be a good idea for AX8, letting the user choose if load the normal looper or the dual.

What do you think about it, guys?

mmm… I was expecting that this post would rise a lot of +1….
Really no one need a more powerful looper into a Fractal product?

Not that I would really need it but why stop at two tracks ? We have eight footswitches and lots of memory according to Cliff.

Still think the idea is worth a +1

Things like Boss Rc300 or
the Boomerang can record up to 3 indipendent or synced tracks.
I know that a this sort of looper would use a lot of CPU, but it would be cool if we can choose between normal, dual, or triple looper, so that we can have a complex effect chain + a simple looper or a simple effects chain and a complex looper.
For those who uses their Axe/Ax8 both for electric and acoustic gigs it would be super!!

I wanted a triple looper controllable by my midi foot switch so I built one in Ableton and programmed foot switch to control it. Would love for AX8 to have programmability to do that (and that level of looper built in) but seriously doubt that will happen. Fractal is guitar amp rig first and foremost.

Back
Top Bottom