Dual function Tap & Hold on 1+2 in FC-6 for AxeFx-3

honeypat

Inspired
In FM3-Edit, go to Setup -> Onboard switches -> Stand-In switches, then for FM3 SW2 Tip & Ring, I have set it up as “8 Layout Select and 7 Layout Select” under ‘MstrLayout. These settings work well on my FM3 in changing display into respective view 1 of both Layout within AB Live Gold. However, my setting with respect to Switches 1+2 on FC6 for controlling my AxeFx3 display does not work, and only left switch on MOSKY dual switch do even tried a lot by using ‘Go To Switch’ function under SETUP menu in the front pannel of my AxeFx3. All messed up with attempts to assigning any functions under FC Controllers -> Stand-In Switch -> FC1 SW1 or SW2.

My goal is to assign tap and hold functions on left and right button on Dual switch pedal respectively, thereby 4(four) actions be activated when switch pressed tap or hold respectively. Please help me I am newbie. Thank you.

How do you have the switches set in the FC Controllers > Remote menu? Follow Hardware and Normal? Momentary switches come in two types, Normally Open (where the switch closes when you push the button) and normally closed (where the switch opens when you push the button). If the Normal polarity setting doesn't work, try Reverse.

A stand in switch just copies the existing tap and hold functions of a switch in one of your layouts, so if you want both functions, you'll need to assign those to a switch in one of your layouts then select that switch in the Stand-In Switches menu.

Last edited:
How do you have the switches set in the FC Controllers > Remote menu? Follow Hardware and Normal? Momentary switches come in two types, Normally Open (where the switch closes when you push the button) and normally closed (where the switch opens when you push the button). If the Normal polarity setting doesn't work, try Reverse.
My guess is that this is the problem.

Back
Top Bottom