Dual Expression pedal?

Conley Shepherd

Experienced
I am looking for something like the HD500X has where the expression 1 and 2 pedals are separate based on the footswitch press going between them.

I see dual controllers working at the same time, but I would rather have dual controller with one at a time.

Anything out there like that? I need either that or 2 short profile expression pedals no longer than 14 inches.

Trying to fit the FC12, external switches(2xFS6) for the FC12 and expression pedals in a pedaltrain novo 24x14.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

can you explain how it'd be used in more detail? i think i know what you mean, but not too sure.

on my HD500X, and other HD pedals, I can choose controller 1 or controller 2 by forward pressing a switch to toggle the controllers. They are never on at the same time, they only swap controller functions.

My main function would be a volume controller and then when pressing the footswitch at the forward position, it would go to a wah, or any other desired function(s). I love that the AXE will let me assign a single controller to multiple functions, but I would like to have 2 controllers where I can use a single pedal to save space.

just checked out a Mission pedal video for the Kemper - it has an example of exactly what I want to do. It is software related though.

The soft switch feature will auto swap the wah and volume when the wah is off. the volume was switched off by the SP-1 press of the toe switch.

It would be nice to have that feature on the AF3 as well. I haven't checked this out yet, but I am sure there must be a way to do just that with the AF3 switch/Controller and midi configurations.

Now that my pedal board is no longer limited with space, I can use some full size controllers now and not have to worry about using one pedal for multiple expression controllers.

Would be nice to figure it out in the meantime though.

Back
Top Bottom