Dual Detune Delay fun

Brent -
Wanted to say thanks for for all you do for the community. As a complete gear junkie I have been a fan of your demo’s long before my jump into Fractal and needles to say I’m never going back. Just this week I purchased a Eastwood Warren Ellis electric tenor, opened up one of your Strat presets to the Twin and was in guitar nirvana for two and a half hours. Looking forward to downloading this preset, and thanks again for all you bring to the community.

Brent -
Wanted to say thanks for for all you do for the community. ...
Thank you for taking the time to check out my stuff and for leaving this kind comment. Like you, I was absolutely floored when I was able to try my first Axe-FX around nine years ago. I've been working with Fractal gear as a first call ever since and everyday I'm inspired by it. As long as I'm around, there will be plenty more to come from me. Cheers. Oh! Just for the record, it's 'Brett', not Brent. 👍🏻

@Burgs - Thanks.

At all,

Is there a way to move all blocks to the left at once? Searched YT but nothing so far.
In the Editor, use the little grab handles to the left or bottom of the grid. Select one that is underneath or left of a shunted block and drag it to where you want the shunt to move. The other blocks will move to fill its space.

Safety tip: On more complex layouts the editor might break connections, so take note of their positions prior to moving. Typically, I'll take a snapshot (the Camera icon in the editor) before I make any changes, and then whenever I make a significant change so I can revert between changes and compare the sound.

Wishes exist for the ability to move/copy/paste in groups but we don't know if that'll happen. "It's complicated."

In the Editor, use the little grab handles to the left or bottom of the grid. Select one that is underneath or left of a shunted block and drag it to where you want the shunt to move. The other blocks will move to fill its space.

Safety tip: On more complex layouts the editor might break connections, so take note of their positions prior to moving. Typically, I'll take a snapshot (the Camera icon in the editor) before I make any changes, and then whenever I make a significant change so I can revert between changes and compare the sound.

Wishes exist for the ability to move/copy/paste in groups but we don't know if that'll happen. "It's complicated."
I think he wants to move a group of blocks at once. I don't think that's an option currently unless something changed that I'm not aware of.

Back
Top Bottom