AFIII Dual amps for mid-gain lead

This sounds great and was played really well too. Enjoyed the tone and the tune. Thanks for posting this!

That was really nice!

I hear a bit of early Satch in there... Maybe it's just the vibe?

The tone was quite nice and the playing and music equally so.

Really nice, dig it!

Nice tones too :)
Thank you!
That was really nice!

I hear a bit of early Satch in there... Maybe it's just the vibe?

The tone was quite nice and the playing and music equally so.
It's a good call. I try not be derivative but at some point while recording this I thought those exact words, 'this has a Satch vibe', but it was too late. Then I thought, hope no one will notice :). Really appreciate the feedback!

Thank you!

It's a good call. I try not be derivative but at some point while recording this I thought those exact words, 'this has a Satch vibe', but it was too late. Then I thought, hope no one will notice :). Really appreciate the feedback!
Haha! It was definitely subtle... I actually almost didn't say anything because I thought maybe it was my own influence coming thru :)

That sounded great. I’ve been trying to build some of these dual amp presets. Very useful to get a stereo sound without double tracking especially for play through videos.

Mind sharing that preset ?

Reactions: MNG
That sounded great. I’ve been trying to build some of these dual amp presets. Very useful to get a stereo sound without double tracking especially for play through videos.

Mind sharing that preset ?
Thanks a lot! Sure here's the preset. All the IR's are custom, for the deluxe tweed I used Ownhammer's deluxe 112 IR (OH 112 DLX C12R SP2-03) and mixed it with the celestion L-G12H Ann 212 C Lo-Gn All+mix IR. For the Bassman I just used the above Ownhammer IR.

The Ownhammer IR is very mid-forward so I'd replace it with something similar in that way.
That really, really sounds great! I love the vibe, and the tones are amazing.
Thanks so much!

Attachments

• multi scene lead.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 21
Beautiful! Would you mind sharing some info about the rhythm guitar (instrument and chain)?

Beautiful! Would you mind sharing some info about the rhythm guitar (instrument and chain)?
Thanks Edo! It was an American Select Telecaster, bridge pickup into the Princetone AA964. I didn't save the preset, but almost positive there was an optical compressor both before and after (though the one one before the amp was very subtle). I had the fat & bright switch on and probably boosted 2k after the amp a bit on a GEQ. The IR was an Ownhammer 1012 Tweed CQ-mix which is very nice. The delay was just a stereo tape delay and there was a touch of stereo widenening too.

Back
Top Bottom