• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Dual amp (L / R) with delay

Rekster

Inspired
Ok, day two with the Axe Fx III! I've worked out two perfect amp tones for my L / R sides.

Here's my question - how can I add stereo delay between the two amps without blending the tone of both amps as well? Or is this simply not possible? I tried inserting a delay between the two but of course as the signal from each amp passes through the delay there's a boost and the tone of both amps are blended together on each row. And then my beautiful panned amp tones sound like a muddy mess... :-/

I'll attach an image of what I'm doing. And yes I know it's wrong, but I'm hoping someone can tell me the right way to do this?

Thanks.

Attachments

Top Bottom