Dual Amp Factory Presets (Made a List)

Deadpool_25

Fractal Fanatic
Is there a list of presets with dual amps? (There is now...See post 9 below)

I know some are listed on the Wiki, but it definitely takes some digging and I’m not sure if every dual amp preset makes note of the fact (@yek?).

Last edited:
Looks like 39 of the factory presets make use of dual amps in some fashion. I've saved them to a out to alternate locations so I can easily audition them. I think 275: Dual Clean might the one I remember loving back when I had the AxeFX II XL+.

so theres no way of seeing the list of presets with dual amps without having the unit yet?
As Ian said you could use FracTool. I did just go through them one by one and here are the ones that have an Amp 2 block. A few of them only have a scene or two that have both amps active at the same time. Now I need to go audition them. :)

Current As Of: 22 Sep 2021

108 Limelight (S4)
110 Stacked Delays
116 So Many Roads
118 Jim and Leo
123 Mesasge on the Moon
126 Plexis + ACs
127 Rackmount Pres
165 Ric-O-Twelve
170 Dual Amp Dual Delay (S5-8)
175 Bi-Amp Plexis
182 Dynamic Flanger
213 Wide Chorus
219 Boutique Battle
224 Crunchy Even in Milk
226 Class A Brethren
230 Bostonian FM9
242 Dual Amp Diatonic
245 Gecko Plexxes
249 Purple Flanger (S5)
273 Bad
275 Dual Clean
277 No-Synth Synth
278 New Country (S5-8)
283 Uber Chuggas
294 Jeff & Jan FM9
305 Shoegaze Fuzz
308 Chugnuts (S2-7)
319 Heavy Harmonies
321 Stone in Love
322 CE-1 Chorus/Vibe
325 Circuitbenders
326 Stereo Death Fuzz
333 Barracuda FM9
340 Blitz III
348 Polychromatic Shifter
364 Fly By Night
366 Echo Deva '21
374 Larry Mitchell NY Steak
375 Mark Day's Recto (S3)

Last edited:
Thanks for doing the dirty work, @Deadpool_25 . :)

I have some fave combos I am going to work up as I build my own
presets, but look forward to checking the existing ones out next
week sometime.

i will be a total newb at blending/mixing amps but the Coopercarter video preset sounds fantastic and cant wait to try that one.

It's a ton of fun. And sounds great when you find a combo you dig.

I have been just searching the Web for rig rundowns of players I love who use multi-amp
setups and then copying their settings as detailed as I can into each FM3. Still a lot to learn. :)

I'm all about the Heavies. :)

Take a bright medium gain amp like a Marshall Plexi of some sort with a thick and dark high
gain amp like a Diezel, Mesa Rectifier, Archon, or Engl. OMG!!!

I'll have to mess with blending a clean amp in. I have had pedals that had a clean blend
on them before and they never worked for me that much. Look forward to trying something
like that, though.

I'm all about the Heavies. :)

Take a bright medium gain amp like a Marshall Plexi of some sort with a thick and dark high
gain amp like a Diezel, Mesa Rectifier, Archon, or Engl. OMG!!!

I'll have to mess with blending a clean amp in. I have had pedals that had a clean blend
on them before and they never worked for me that much. Look forward to trying something
like that, though.
Plexi and VH4 is gonna be my first build (I’m a big Tool fan).

This is a great add. Thank you.
I haven’t made any dual amp presets yet but this will motivate me to check out some possible templates…

Back
Top Bottom