Dry Signal upon Playback?

I'm using the AXE3 MK2 with a MOUT M4 audio interface. When I record into Reason 10,FL Studio 20 etc. I get a weak signal, and when I playback it's totally dry, no effects? I use a Kemper as well and it has a great input signal into the MOTU and sounds great on playback. I know I have something enabled/disabled??? That's not allowing it to work properly. What am I doing wrong....I did set the output levels in the I/O right? Maybe I didn't?

I just want to go out of the Axe and into my interface and record what I hear.

I know the Axe is a great interface as well, the motu helps me simplify things.

Did you adjust the physical output knob on the front of the unit? That can catch folks at times.

Check the I/O menu and make sure Copy Input 1 is turned off. Also, make sure you have an Out 3 block connected to the end of your preset chain.

Check the I/O menu and make sure Copy Input 1 is turned off. Also, make sure you have an Out 3 block connected to the end of your preset chain.

Thanks, my output was not right, that got the signal wet! Funny thing that enabling Copy Input 1 helped boost the signal(I did disable it)? Is it normal to have to crank outputs to 10 to have a decent signal going into the interface?

I usually use Input1 and Output1 or Input2 and Output2. Try swapping out the current Input and Output blocks with 1 or 2. Just don't crank the front physical volume knob up too far, or it may hurt your ears. It is a big diff.

Back
Top Bottom