• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Drop Axe-Edit before turning off Axe is good practice

80sMetalDude

Inspired
If I turn on my Axe 3 after my computer has been on, then audio won't run through the Axe at all until I restart it.
It's done this with two totally different computers now. Windows 10 on both.
That is the only issue I have. If my Focusrite 6i6 is the AI and the AXE3 is off and I power it on... the default AI will switch properly to AXE3... but no sound until a reboot of PC. Disclaimer is that my AXE is on powered hub and I have not had the time to get back to it and get a longer cable to the PC mobo... I never posted about it because I havent done that test but seeing you say it too makes me wonder now. Also Win10 on mine.

Top Bottom