• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Drivers for axe fx ii xl+

Mstoner

I recently purchased a mac mini, and the drivers for my axe fx 2 xl+ will not download. A message from apple appears stating malicous software.
Any suggestion. thank you so much.

Mstoner

Same thing keeps coming up. Malicious software. Apple wil not allow. Thank you for your help. Is there something i might have to change, like a flash drive or something?

chris

Legend!
Same thing keeps coming up. Malicious software. Apple wil not allow. Thank you for your help. Is there something i might have to change, like a flash drive or something?
Go to your computer system settings, then security. You may have to allow it as it is simply an old file.

Mstoner

I got the drivers installed, now i cannot seem to get the ports to talk to the axe fx. the ports only say "none"

Mstoner

I did a control control right click and than went into the program to lfit the restriction. Its all working now. Thank you for your patience and your help.

Chewie5150

Power User
I just went through this as well last week with my new mac mini. Just have to have security prefs open when downloading/installing new programs. cumbersome

Top Bottom