Drivers for axe fx ii xl+

Mstoner

I recently purchased a mac mini, and the drivers for my axe fx 2 xl+ will not download. A message from apple appears stating malicous software.
Any suggestion. thank you so much.

Same thing keeps coming up. Malicious software. Apple wil not allow. Thank you for your help. Is there something i might have to change, like a flash drive or something?

Same thing keeps coming up. Malicious software. Apple wil not allow. Thank you for your help. Is there something i might have to change, like a flash drive or something?
Go to your computer system settings, then security. You may have to allow it as it is simply an old file.

I got the drivers installed, now i cannot seem to get the ports to talk to the axe fx. the ports only say "none"

I did a control control right click and than went into the program to lfit the restriction. Its all working now. Thank you for your patience and your help.

I just went through this as well last week with my new mac mini. Just have to have security prefs open when downloading/installing new programs. cumbersome

Back
Top Bottom