Closed Drive block Output Level greater than 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyedav

Inspired
Could the output level of the Drive Block give the same amount of boost as the Boost Level of the boost in the Amp Block? I use Boost in the Amp block because it seems capable of greater output than the Drive block, but there are times I'd rather use the drive block since it's more tweakable, it just doesn't seem to have the same amount of output.

Any block with level adjustment can clean boost the drive block, just put one after the drive block and add 20db or whatever, EQ, volume, anything that can boost the drive output going to whatever is next.

Could the output level of the Drive Block give the same amount of boost as the Boost Level of the boost in the Amp Block? I use Boost in the Amp block because it seems capable of greater output than the Drive block, but there are times I'd rather use the drive block since it's more tweakable, it just doesn't seem to have the same amount of output.

That would be against the principle that the controls of the model should behave the same as the real pedal.

Any block with level adjustment can clean boost the drive block, just put one after the drive block and add 20db or whatever, EQ, volume, anything that can boost the drive output going to whatever is next.

Great ideas. Thank you for providing a useful response :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom