Driftwood tone?

Rotti

Fractal Fanatic
Anyone have a suggestion on which amp model to start with to nail this tone?

I think I'm hearing similarities to FAS Modern II, but others might also work well...?

Many thanks dudes!

You could also start with the Recto modern Red (quantum 4.0)...and with some small tweaking, get that tone. 4.01 would need a bit more tweaking, but it would get there. I used a Plexi 50 as well and got a similar tone with some tweaking....

I'm using EMG's, and they pretty much have this tone right out of the gate...

What kind of settings are you using to get it with the plexi? I really like the feel of that one.

I can't remember and I'm about 2000 miles from my Axe until later this week...but I'll post up once I'm back there!

Anyone have a suggestion on which amp model to start with to nail this tone

I've listened to numerous samples of this amp and that's probably the best tone I've heard from it. While that sounds pretty stellar, I'm not super impressed with other clips I heard.

I've listened to numerous samples of this amp and that's probably the best tone I've heard from it. While that sounds pretty stellar, I'm not super impressed with other clips I heard.
That's mainly because Lasse knows how to mic a cabinet to get a great sound without even touching any post-processing. Just like Andy Sneap.

Back
Top Bottom