DREAM THEATER To Enter Studio In February To Begin Work On New Album !!

Hyper Planet

Power User
DREAM THEATER will be in the studio in February !!!, A new side of prog/metal music is emerging !!...

Really energetic words from Jordan, I etched them upon my mind

Rudess also reassured fans that there are no plans for DREAM THEATER to stop making new music and become a nostalgia act. He said: "Oh, no no no. We love what we do. We're passionate about making music and as composers; that's just who we are. DREAM THEATER has never been a band that hit at a particular fashionable point and said, 'OK, that's basically it.' We're a band that really… It's important to us to write music and put it out there and to work together. And we love it. And that's why we keep going."

Dream Theater To Enter Studio In February To Begin Work On New Album - Blabbermouth.net

Yep, stoked. Hoping for a slightly more natural drum sound this time around and a bit more "bite" from JP's tone (although I did love the chocolate cake-ness) but I was otherwise a fan of DT12.

I hope the next one will be a real progressive metal album and not that commercial boring crap they produced last time.
I'm a big fan of these guys but the last one just made me angry.

Back
Top Bottom