And for what it's worth, now I wanna do what Nigel Tufnel and David St. Hubbins said when they heard Malmsteen play:
(said in a heavy english accent)
"I wanna use my guitar as a coffee table coz I can't play da fing like dat!"
Well... I think I just got many coffee tables and need something stronger than coffee :)
This guy can play that freaking guitar! Good feeling and performance and guitar faces :)

Well... I think I just got many coffee tables and need something stronger than coffee :)
This guy can play that freaking guitar! Good feeling and performance and guitar faces :)

Lol, I'm trying to get rid of these guitar faces, looking ridiculous sometimes, but, can't help it, lol :)

Thank You for such a kind words!

BTW, @Konstantin IR I'm using from cab pack 10 is 4x12 Fractal V30 57 1. But stock cab "German V30" sounds pretty good as well.

Dude, Igor ... holy shit ... awesome homage to Petrucci .... the tone, playing, intricacies, chops etc etc etc ... I bow before you an unworthy guitar player ... LOL ... guess Im making coffee tables too ...

Seriously tho, thank you for sharing .. i think I'm gonna go throw on my Beyer-dynamic cans and have a listen that way :)

Kevin

Dude, Igor ... holy shit ... awesome homage to Petrucci .... the tone, playing, intricacies, chops etc etc etc ... I bow before you an unworthy guitar player ... LOL ... guess Im making coffee tables too ...

Seriously tho, thank you for sharing .. i think I'm gonna go throw on my Beyer-dynamic cans and have a listen that way :)

Kevin

Wow, I really didn't expect soo many nice feedbacks. Thank You sir, and thanks everybody, I am honored, really!

Back
Top Bottom