Igor Paspalj

Inspired
Hi Guys!

Here's my take on, In my opinion, one of the best John solos. Started with a tone match, and then started tweaking it, so at the end it's probably not the same, but I really digg this sound - It's so effortless under the fingers :)

Latest Quantum 3.02 firmware, of course :)

All comments, critics, suggestions are more then welcome.

Thanks! :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MoUurJMalxs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fantastic stuff!

Hi Guys!

Here's my take on, In my opinion, one of the best John solos. Started with a tone match, and then started tweaking it, so at the end it's probably not the same, but I really digg this sound - It's so effortless under the fingers :)

Latest Quantum 3.02 firmware, of course :)

All comments, critics, suggestions are more then welcome.

Thanks! :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MoUurJMalxs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tnx guys! As I said, I've made a pretty decent tone match, and then started tweaking process, so not really sure what's left off it at the end, but I am overal happy with this, I think it has that vibe in it.

That's great ! Can you share the patch?

Of course! Remind me tommorow over PM or here in thread, I'm not at home with my Axe right now.
Bare in mind it's a Tone Match block, and that usually doesn't translate very well for people, for some reason. Also I am using it with cab block as well, in which is paid - commercial IR (it's some messa 4x12 cab, can't remember right now), so I can't share that IR. But I'm sure there are some great alternatives in factory cabs.

Thanks guys! :)

I'll try few alternative factory cabs tomorrow instead of this commercial one I am using here, before uploading preset. Just to match it as close as possible.

Here's the preset guys, for those who asked for it.

Ok, so I am using cab along with a tone match, and it's a cab 4x12 Fractal from cab pack 10 based on a Mark Day's V30s, so I can't share that one, instead, I quickly tried some factory ones, and german v30 also works great, so I swaped it with that one in preset below. Now, for some reason tone matches doesn't translate very well to other people (don't know why) but hopefully You'll find some in this one.

Attachments

• Best of Times IP.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 114
Wow!
When I hear a guitarist that can play, I don't wanna learn the lick and pull out my guitar, I just wanna sit back, close my eyes and enjoy the beautiful sounds coming from the fingers and instrument. Absolutely perfect feel. Great job!
You actually don't inspire me to play - you inspire me to listen!

And for what it's worth, now I wanna do what Nigel Tufnel and David St. Hubbins said when they heard Malmsteen play:
(said in a heavy english accent)
"I wanna use my guitar as a coffee table coz I can't play da fing like dat!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom