Chef's Pull Me Under

That is awesome, your recording sounds great, but I have problems with the patch. It sounds like this:

[soundcloud] http://soundcloud.com/asolberg/pull-me-under-corrupt [/soundcloud]

There's no clipping in Axe-Fx or cubase on recording and playback. Anyone know what's wrong?

That is awesome, your recording sounds great, but I have problems with the patch. It sounds like this:

[soundcloud] http://soundcloud.com/asolberg/pull-me-under-corrupt [/soundcloud]

There's no clipping in Axe-Fx or cubase on recording and playback. Anyone know what's wrong?

This is a CPU overloading problem, i also had it, had to remove one block...
It should work ok without USB connection (AxeII disconnected)

This is a CPU overloading problem, i also had it, had to remove one block...
It should work ok without USB connection (AxeII disconnected)

It never fails on me here. But maybe with FW7 or lower there's a problem. Cliff mentioned he made FW8 more CPU efficient. One suggestion might be to remove the gate block, it doesn't do much for this sound anyway. You have to adjust your levels afterwards though.

It never fails on me here. But maybe with FW7 or lower there's a problem. Cliff mentioned he made FW8 more CPU efficient. One suggestion might be to remove the gate block, it doesn't do much for this sound anyway. You have to adjust your levels afterwards though.
I'm on FW8 as well...

Very nice job!
I tried it on my 7.0, it sounds very "gray" compared to the richness in your recording, further the volume is VERY high.
I'll wait awhile when 8.01a will be solid and re-flash my II and then try it again, will record a "before & after" with that preset, will be interesting to hear the difference.

Very nice job!
I tried it on my 7.0, it sounds very "gray" compared to the richness in your recording, further the volume is VERY high.
I'll wait awhile when 8.01a will be solid and re-flash my II and then try it again, will record a "before & after" with that preset, will be interesting to hear the difference.

I'm using a slight Ozone loudness maximizer on this. May be the reason?

Back
Top Bottom