AFIII Dream Theater - Innocence Faded cover with Axe FX III

I have always loved that arpeggio part at the end! Really cool-sounding! Nice job! I noticed you've got a super-tight picking technique during the double-note part (the one that gets repeated before the chorus.) I also noticed it looks like you flip your pick around every chance you get, just like JP does! Lol

Magnificent choice of tune and excellent playing! Hard to pick a single favorite off Awake, but this is very much up there.

The ending is absolutely killer, and is on my list of things I eventually want to record too. Like your tone too, any chance of sharing your preset?

Magnificent choice of tune and excellent playing! Hard to pick a single favorite off Awake, but this is very much up there.

The ending is absolutely killer, and is on my list of things I eventually want to record too. Like your tone too, any chance of sharing your preset?
i have added the bundle file in the 1st post. it's a slightly modified version of the petrucci preset from the factory presets that i think cooper carter made

Back
Top Bottom