• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Dream Theater - Dystopian Overture (Q2.01, ML CP7)

Would you share your preset?

The tones are great and your playing is very good.

As a friendly advice, maybe you should take a look at your vibrato. All your playing sounds like a pro: the timing is perfect, and all sounds very clean and well played. But to me the vibrato parts doesn´t sound with so much confidence as the rest of your playing. I hope that helps.

:)

soheil

Power User
Would you share your preset?

The tones are great and your playing is very good.

As a friendly advice, maybe you should take a look at your vibrato. All your playing sounds like a pro: the timing is perfect, and all sounds very clean and well played. But to me the vibrato parts doesn´t sound with so much confidence as the rest of your playing. I hope that helps.

:)
Thanks for the kind words. Sure I will. and thanks for your criticism on the vibrato. I will work on every aspect of my playing everyday. I will try to make it better next time :)

soheil

Power User
Awesome! Which IR is that? :) Sounds fatter just like the new album. I like it a lot.
If it's awesome it's because of your awesome IRs dude :) the IR is the Chocolate cake. I used a PEQ after the amp for getting the tones closer to the record, Nothing Major though, a mid bump and a little cut on highs and lows. I will upload the preset tonight. Thanks again for great IR packs.

soheil

Power User
Here's the preset for you guys. Just let me inform you that I changed the cab from CP7 chocolate cake to one of Mesa recto cabs from factory IRs. which sounds good as well.

Attachments

Top Bottom