Dream Marshall Rig

So share your exquisite knowledge with us as we are mere mortals.
We will be keenly watching axechange in anticipation of you generosity.
Pauly

Ok Ok,
[snip]

I am perfectly capable of setting up my own killer Marshall Tones. In fact so much so, in comparison to some of the clips I've heard on this site and others, I have some of what I consider the best tones on my AXE 3 from the usual Marshall suspects. I.e the Plexi, Jtm45 etc etc Blah Blah.......

In fact I'm so bored with these tones, that i am now looking for something different and that's what this thread is trying to encourage.

But Hey, if none of you guys out there have reached this stage that's fine. Maybe I'm just too far in front at the moment.....
.[snip]

I’m a huge Marshall fan and played nothing else for years. Leon’s 8 amp preset is pretty much my dream rig and covers me for a lot of the stuff I play. Loads honk and bark, love it!

I have so much bent the rules that my Dream Marshall Rig is the JP-2C.
Is that good enough ???

Funny because I kept putting the Friedman or 5153 in mine. I’ll try and finish up and post the preset to axe exchange because it’s kind Of a fun challenge.

I am perfectly capable of setting up my own killer Marshall Tones. In fact so much so, in comparison to some of the clips I've heard on this site and others, I have some of what I consider the best tones on my AXE 3 from the usual Marshall suspects. I.e the Plexi, Jtm45 etc etc Blah Blah.......

In fact I'm so bored with these tones, that i am now looking for something different and that's what this thread is trying to encourage.

Not sure if they use this term in the U.K., but how about "put up or shut up". It's insulting to the community and those who actually take time to post their work for others. Don't sit around claiming your tones are better than everyone else and not show us what you have.

How about you post what you've done and let us evaluate? Let's see what you've created.

Here is my Marshall Silver Jubillee if anyone wants to check it out
I have a tube screamer that you can turn on/off
the amps rhythm clip is simulated with the saturation switch at 40%, you can turn it on or off .
the cabs I use are either ML pr75 55 or TV green back of the stock cabs a 57/121 ,you can experiment with different cabs
the V30 Marshall sound great as well .

you should be able to play 70s and 80s rock with this , it will do leads ,or rhythm crunch
I only have it set as one scene for a template but you can turn on delay etc and save it in seperate scenes

let me know if it works for you guys , I am using and Ibanez RG tone zone , and equator d5 ,so you may need to push the bass ,cut highs etc

Attachments

• BRITISH BULLDOG.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom