Wish Drag & Drop Per-Preset Switch Assignments

brianv4

Fractal Fanatic
I'm using an AxeFxIII and an FM3 depending on my situation. So I'm still tweaking and moving switch assignments around (I always use per-preset switching). I'm pretty close to being consistent between the 2 units but it would be a lot easier if I was able to drag and drop switch assignments from the Definitions tab in Edit to move things around quickly. Would also be great if it were possible to copy a PP layout from one preset to another. Copy/Paste works just fine but drag/drop would be nicer ;-)

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 12.49.13 PM.png

I'm using an AxeFxIII and an FM3 depending on my situation. So I'm still tweaking and moving switch assignments around (I always use per-preset switching). I'm pretty close to being consistent between the 2 units but it would be a lot easier if I was able to drag and drop switch assignments from the Definitions tab in Edit to move things around quickly. Would also be great if it were possible to copy a PP layout from one preset to another. Copy/Paste works just fine but drag/drop would be nicer ;-)

View attachment 86751
+1 for some spicy dragon droppings and per preset override page copies.

Bonus points if able to copy/paste individual switch settings from per-preset to layout and vice-versa....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom