Wish Drag and drop scene rearrangement in Scene Mgr view

Kamil Kisiel

Power User
It would be great if in the Scene Mgr view each of the rows had a handle like is common in many list UIs so that they could just be dragged around and reordered in whatever way necessary. I still find scene reordering to be more tedious than it needs to be, especially if I have say a preset with 6 scenes already, and then I want to add a 7th scene that goes in between 1 and 2 but want to keep the order of the others the same.. it's a lot of swapping

It would be great if in the Scene Mgr view each of the rows had a handle like is common in many list UIs so that they could just be dragged around and reordered in whatever way necessary. I still find scene reordering to be more tedious than it needs to be, especially if I have say a preset with 6 scenes already, and then I want to add a 7th scene that goes in between 1 and 2 but want to keep the order of the others the same.. it's a lot of swapping
+1 I have downloaded presets where scene 3 is clean and some where clean is scene 1. I prefer scene 1 to be clean in all my presets and it would be nice to be able to drag the scenes where i want them

+1

The handle could be the icon with the number of the scene, for example here the square with 8:

DRAG & DROP 1.png

I would like to have at least 3 actions for drag and drop scenes:

1) Swap
I click and hold the icon of scene 8 and I move it over the scene 2. Both scenes are swaped.

2) Copy
Same action than before but holding Shift. Then scene 8 is pasted to scene 2.

3) Insert
I move the icon of scene 8 between scene 1 and scene 2. Then scene 8 turns in scene 2, and the rest of scenes change their order. Following the example of the first screenshot, the scenes would look like this after doing this action:

DRAG & DROP 2.png

Back
Top Bottom