Dr. Z Route 66 Model

“Mr Z Hwy 66”

Are you looking on the hardware or Axe-Edit?
Have you downloaded current firmware and “refreshed” Axe-Edit?

“Mr Z Hwy 66”

Are you looking on the hardware or Axe-Edit?
Have you downloaded current firmware and “refreshed” Axe-Edit?

Hardware. Scrolling through the amps using the Value wheel Layout/Amp/Edit (choose amps with wheel). Only two Zs listed.

The Route 66 wasn't added until 17.02. Unless of course you live in some parallel universe where in fact, it was added in earlier versions.

I thought it was one of the first amps Fractal modeled way back in the day. My bad...but, hey...thanks for being a dick. :)

I thought it was one of the first amps Fractal modeled way back in the day. My bad...but, hey...thanks for being a dick. :)

I think it was just meant to be a humorous comment, nothing personal against you. It can of course be a bit tough to judge such things on the internet, but still, I don't think it was a dick-ish comment in the slightest. You should see how me and my friends bust each others balls lol

Reactions: RDH

Dr. Who, paging Richard, Dr. Who, paging Richard..... :encouragement:

jshirkey, try this one: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-discussion/94238-axe-fx-ii-firmware-17-03-released.html

Also, check the Release Notes in the zip file; there are some comments re: some changes to the Mr. Z Hwy 66 Model in this FW version. Hope that's helpful....

Back
Top Bottom