IRs Dr Bonkers Soundlab: IR Files Pack Tribute to 1984 Gallien-Krueger® 212GS™ w/ Celestion® G12M-70™

Third-party impulse response pack

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Releasing now is the Dr Bonkers Guitar Cab-Oddities™ Volume 15: Geek 2X12 Guitar Cabinet IR Collection based upon vintage 1984 Gallien-Krueger® 212GS™ 2X12 guitar cabinet loaded with the original 15 Ohm 70 watt Celestion® G12M-70™ (T3577) speakers made in Ipswich, Suffolk, England. Available in Fractal Audio file and various WAV file formats.

This type of cab was supposedly the late 80's choice of Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top), Alex Lifeson (Rush), David Gilmour, as well as Dave Murray and Adrian Smith of Iron Maiden according to the guitar mags of the time..

As usual, there are sound clips and pictures on my site. Click on the pull down menus and pop out tabs (words with a grey background) for lots of info including history and famous players who used such a cab. If English is not your first language, click on the translate button at the top of my site for many language options.

https://www.drbonkerssoundlab.com/p...me-15-geek-2x12-guitar-cabinet-ir-collection/

Back
Top Bottom