IRs Dr Bonkers IR Files Pack Tribute to Vox® AC10C1™ 1X10 Guitar Cabinet w/16 Ohm Celestion® VX10™

Third-party impulse response pack

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Releasing now is Dr Bonkers Guitar Cab-Oddities™ Volume 9: VAC 1X10 Guitar Cabinet IR Collection Based upon the Vox® AC10C1™ 1 X 10 Guitar Amp Cabinet. This cabinet included the original 1X10 Celestion® VX10™ speaker. Captured in both Fractal Audio and a variety of WAV file formats.

With this cab, you can get that flavor of Brian May, early Jimmy Page, Billy Duffy, or Stone Gossard quite easily. If you feel your modeler sounds like it has a blanket over it, or you are not happy with the stock 10 inch speaker cab ir files that are default in your modeler, this cab pack may be just what the good doctor ordered as a remedy.

As usual there are sound clips and pictures on my site. Click on the pull down menus and pop out tabs (words with a grey background) for lots of info. If English is not your first language, click on the flags at the bottom of my site for many language options.

https://www.drbonkerssoundlab.com/p...lume-9-vac-1x10-guitar-cabinet-ir-collection/

As a reminder, only a few days left to get your entry posted for the Shred Off/Bass off contest I am holding. So far there is only one entry for each, so this is your chance to win big! See my site for more details.

Back
Top Bottom