IRs Dr Bonkers IR Files Pack Tribute to Orange® 8x10 OBC810™ Bass Cabinet for Bass Players

Third-party impulse response pack

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Releasing now is Dr Bonkers Bass Cab Classics™ Volume 12: ORG 8X10 Bass Cabinet IR Collection. Based upon the Orange® 8x10 OBC810™ Bass Cabinet loaded with eight 10 inch Eminence® Legend™ 32 ohm ceramic speakers. captured in both Fractal Audio and a variety of WAV file formats.

I decided to capture this cab after many users contacted me with positive feedback regarding the other 8X10 cabs that I previously captured.

As usual there are sound clips and pictures on my site. Click on the pull down menus and pop out tabs (words with a grey background) for lots of info. If English is not your first language, click on the flags at the bottom of my site for many language options.

https://www.drbonkerssoundlab.com/p...olume-12-org-8x10-bass-cabinet-ir-collection/

PS. Only a few weeks left to win the 1st Annual Dr Bonkers Bass Off/Shred Off Video Competition where you get free cab packs from me for a year. This is really yours for the winning so check out my site for the rules.

Back
Top Bottom