IRs Dr Bonkers IR Files Pack Tribute to 2004 SWR® Goliath III™ 4x10 Bass Cab with the Eminence® speakers + Foster® horn

Third-party impulse response pack

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Releasing now is the Dr Bonkers Bass Cab Classics™ Volume 14: GOLI 4X10 Bass Cabinet IR Collection Based upon a 2004 SWR® Goliath III™ 4X10 Bass Cabinet, this cabinet is voiced with the original 10 inch Eminence® drivers and Foster® horn. Available in Fractal Audio file, Helix preset/wave files, and various WAV file formats.

This type of cab was the choice of John Paul Jones (Them Crooked Vultures, Led Zeppelin), Timothy B. Schmit (The Eagles), Anthony Jackson, Stanley Jordan, and Robbie Merrill of Godsmack.

As usual there are sound clips and pictures on my site. Click on the pull down menus and pop out tabs (words with a grey background) for lots of info including history and famous players who used such a cab. If English is not your first language, click on the translate button at the top of my site for many language options.

https://www.drbonkerssoundlab.com/p...lume-14-goli-4x10-bass-cabinet-ir-collection/

Hi doctor doctor,
Tbh I haven’t done much with them! After I got them, installed them, converted the presets, attached the cabs to the presets, and noodled for a little while, I sort of ran out of time!
Having said that, I did play a few bass lines with a fender American professional jazz bass and they sounded good - nice and full ...and like a bass.
Thanks for your good work ( no full stop for @unix-guy )
Pauly

I was hoping you knew WTF our buddy @pauly was referencing...anyway, have fun at VaiFest (presumably still happening)
Very much still happening (for today)... Just about ready for Steve Vai to wax poetic on his "eccentricities" for the next 2 hours.

I think @pauly might be referring to a post I made in another thread about sharing some bass presets (cab-less)...

Haha now I have to explain!
I was referring to your recent appointment to punctuation police ;-)
Seeing you missed that,,,, well I’m not sure you’re qualified anymore :p

Thank. S
Pauly

Very much still happening (for today)... Just about ready for Steve Vai to wax poetic on his "eccentricities" for the next 2 hours.

I think @pauly might be referring to a post I made in another thread about sharing some bass presets (cab-less)...

Back
Top Bottom