IRs Dr Bonkers IR Files Pack - Carvin® Vai Legacy C412T™ Celestion® G12 V30

Third-party impulse response pack

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Releasing now is the Dr Bonkers Guitar Cab-Oddities™ Volume 13: Legy 4X12 IR File Cab Pack based upon a 2001 Carvin® Vai Legacy C412T™ 4X12 Angled Guitar Amp Cab, this cabinet is voiced with Celestion® 16 Ohm G12 Vintage 30™ (V30™) 60w (T3904) made in Ipswich, England 12 inch speakers. Available in Fractal Audio file and various WAV file formats.

As usual there are sound clips and pictures on my site. Click on the pull down menus and pop out tabs (words with a grey background) for lots of info including history and famous players who used such a cab. If English is not your first language, click on the translate button at the top of my site for many language options.

https://www.drbonkerssoundlab.com/p...volume-13-legy-4x12-guitar-cab-ir-collection/

Thanks again for your interest and support of Dr Bonkers Soundlab files over the years.

As a thank you, here's a coupon code for 10% off every item you purchase now, ending on 11:59 PM EDT April 15th: tax19!

Coupon not valid on the $1.99 cabs, because they are priced low enough.

Thanks again for everything.

PS. If you bought any files from me in the past, please check your email for an even better offer!

Thanks for the discount! I used it to buy 4 cabs that I've been looking at for a while - the Hiwatt, Engl, Legacy, and Marshall with G12T-75s. I'm looking forward to trying them out!

Thanks for the discount! I used it to buy 4 cabs that I've been looking at for a while - the Hiwatt, Engl, Legacy, and Marshall with G12T-75s. I'm looking forward to trying them out!
Thanks so much.

When you get a chance, please let me know how they work out for your rig.

Will do! So far I’ve only had a chance to play with the Legacy IRs for a few minutes. I really like them! I hope I can put together some short clips soon.
This is awesome. If you give me a link, I will post them on my site and in my FB feed.

Leon Todd ( @2112 ) participated in clip that is on my site. Some mighty fine playing.

Back
Top Bottom