• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Vendor Dr Bonkers IR Files Cab Pack Tribute to SWR® Big Ben™ 1X18 Bass Cab w/ Bag End® 18 inch woofer

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Releasing now is the Dr Bonkers Bass Cab Classics™ Volume 15: BIGGUY 1X18 Bass Cabinet IR Collection based upon a 1990 to 2002 SWR® Big Ben™ 1X18 Bass Cabinet, this cabinet is voiced with the original Bag End® 18 inch woofer. Available in Fractal Audio file and various WAV file formats.

This type of cab/speaker combination was the choice at one time of John Paul Jones, Jeff Ament, & Stanley Clarke.

As usual there are sound clips and pictures on my site. Click on the pull down menus and pop out tabs (words with a grey background) for lots of info including history and famous players who used such a cab. If English is not your first language, click on the translate button at the top of my site for many language options.

This is the first bass cab pack I released that features Axe-FX III presets in the Fractal and Combo packs. I will be updating the others in the future and will email past purchasers when their updates are available.

https://www.drbonkerssoundlab.com/p...me-15-bigguy-1x18-bass-cabinet-ir-collection/

Top Bottom