IRs Dr Bonkers IR Files Cab Pack - 2012 Fender® Excelsior™ 1X15 Guitar Combo w/ Eminence® Legend 1518™ Speakers

Third-party impulse response pack

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Releasing now is the Dr Bonkers Guitar Cab-Oddities™ Volume 22: EXEL 1X15 Guitar Cab IR Collection based upon a 2012 Fender® Excelsior™ 1X15 Guitar Combo, this cabinet is voiced with an Eminence® Legend 1518™ 15 inch 8 ohm 150w speaker. The cabinet is not very woofy, but more mid focused with tight bass and ideal for traditional Jazz, roots music, blues, retro rock, or vintage hard rock. Available in Fractal Audio file and various WAV file formats.

This type of cab was the choice of Mike Campbell and Troy Van Leeuwen among others.

As usual there are sound clips and pictures on my site. Click on the pull down menus and pop out tabs (words with a grey background) for lots of info including history and famous players who used such a cab. If English is not your first language, click on the translate button at the top of my site for many language options.

Dr Bonkers Guitar Cab-Oddities™ Volume 22: EXEL 1X15 Guitar Cabinet IR Collection

Please note: I changed the website layout to better organize the types of cabs to help you find what you want more quickly.

Let me know if that helps you.

Back
Top Bottom