IRs Dr Bonkers IR Files Cab Pack - 1976 Traynor® Group Two 150™ 2X15 w/ EVM-15L™

Third-party impulse response pack

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Releasing now is the Dr Bonkers Bass Cab Classics™ Volume 17: TRAY 2X15 Bass Cab IR pack based upon Yorkville® era late 1976 Traynor® Group Two 150™ (Model G-2 150™) 2X15 Bass and Guitar Amp Cab. This cabinet is voiced with Electro Voice® EVM-15L™ 8 ohm 200w 15 inch Bass speakers that were used by guitarists and bassists. Available in Fractal Audio file and various WAV file formats.

This cab is voiced well for 5 string, 4 string, and down tuned bass. Additionally the cab works well for ERG (7 or 8 string) guitar, 6 string, and down tuned guitar.

As usual there are sound clips and pictures on my site. Click on the pull down menus and pop out tabs (words with a grey background) for lots of info including history and famous players who used such a cab. If English is not your first language, click on the translate button at the top of my site for many language options.

https://bit.ly/3gxUQXi

@Budda My oldest brother's first bass rig was a YBA-1 and two Traynor 2x15 cabs loaded with these speakers.

So, I have a lot nostalgia for Traynor. It was my first live exposure to bass via that rig and a Gibson EB-0.

I was very surprised to find one in good condition.

Just picked this up. Looking forward to playing through these. I’m not a bass player and I like simple bass sounds. The samples you put on YouTube sounded like what I like. Great price!

Back
Top Bottom