Dr Bonkers IR Cab Pack Tribute to 1989 ADA® Split Stack™ 2x12 w/ Celestion® G12S-50™ speakers

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Releasing now is the Dr Bonkers Guitar Cab-Oddities™ Volume 17: AHA 2X12 Cabinet IR Collection based upon vintage 1989 ADA® T2-12C Slant Face Split Stack™ 2x12 100w Guitar Amp Cab. This cabinet included 2 of the original Celestion® G12S-50™ 12 inch 16 Ohm speakers. Available in Fractal Audio file and various WAV file formats.

This type of cab was the choice at one time of Kirk Hammett, Paul Gilbert, Vernon Reid, Nuno Bettencourt, Jason Becker, and so many others if you look at my site tab or the cab maker's ads back in the day that are still searchable online.

As usual there are sound clips and pictures on my site. Click on the pull down menus and pop out tabs (words with a grey background) for lots of info including history and famous players who used such a cab. If English is not your first language, click on the translate button at the top of my site for many language options.

https://www.drbonkerssoundlab.com/p...ume-17-aha-2x12-guitar-cabinet-ir-collection/

For all users who purchased this pack or people who are thinking of purchasing this pack in the future, I have some great news.

There are now some free updates.

If you purchased the wav pack, I have included the 9 choice cab mixes and 9 HypeReal cab mixes in an additional true stereo format and split stereo file format (separate Left and Right files that you can pan on your own).

If you purchased the combo pack, you get the above plus I have created 6 Axe-FX III presets for FW12.03.

Just click on the download link in your Dr Bonkers Soundlab LLC purchase receipt or log into your account on my site and download the updated IR cab pack.

Thanks again for all your support.

Back
Top Bottom