Downloading songs to EZ Drummer 2

firmani99

Inspired
I had posted another thread asking how everyone is getting their drum sounds. I am totally new to this. Seems like a lot of people are using EZ Drummer so I think that is the way I will go.

I got to thinking about it.... Is there a place where people swap midi drum songs? Almost like we swap presets?
Cover songs and stuff like that. Let's say I wanted "Enter Sandman" or "Stairway to Heaven" is there somewhere I could go to see if someone already programmed and shared it? I know that takes away from the creativity but it was just a thought I had.

you can google "Enter Sandman Midi", this will give you alot of results, some horrible, and some good. Then you just download them, import them into your DAW, nd then remove everything but the drums, and route it into EZD2 and your off!
I have done this for a bunch of songs. Like I said you will find some that are horrible, with no dynamics programmed into them, but you will also come across versions that are programmed very well, and are highly useable.

Back
Top Bottom