Downloaded patches not working

serge20261

Inspired
Recently dived in and purchased an axe XL,tried to download a Lenny Kravitz patch I recall there were two
When I loaded it I couldn't get sound any suggestions ? I have come across this a couple of times,what should I be on the look out for

Thanks

Check to see if the patch has a user cab specified. If it does and your corresponding slot is empty, then you won't get any sound. Another favourite is if the patch has a volume block in it assigned to an expression pedal. Bypass the volume block in that case.

Check to see if the patch has a user cab specified. If it does and your corresponding slot is empty, then you won't get any sound. Another favourite is if the patch has a volume block in it assigned to an expression pedal. Bypass the volume block in that case.
Done that ,it has a cab,from memory I disengage the volume blocks still couldn't get it working

There may be modifiers on other things that can cause this, you need to scan all the blocks, and output mixer for modifiers and low values in level.

As always thank you very helpful,what happens if there is no amp or cab block,pretty sure I found some synth patches from Simeon Harris I wanted to download without success
even if there is no amp or cab block, there still can be sound. it depends how the preset was designed.

a lot of my patches have a volume block tied to external 1. if you get no sound and you don't have an expression pedal, just remove the volume block from the layout

Back
Top Bottom