Download my bands EP for FREE (FFO:In flames, at the gates, TBDM)

theo

Experienced
Hey guys,

My bands first release "Beneath the Frozen Sky" is now free!

If you like the The Black Dahlia murder, At the Gates, (old) In Flames etc then this is probably for you.

All recording and production/mastering was done between myself and our vocalist.
All guitars and bass are my Axe-Fx 2.

Enjoy!

hollowworld.bandcamp.com

Guitars were the HBE amp, I think with a mesa and marshal cab combined.
Can't remember what we used for bass, I'm pretty confident that a recto was used on the higher freqs though.

downloaded! i dig it dude, although i downloaded it after only hearing a minute after the first song lol i'll give it a proper spin later. if you have time you should go check out my ep, it's also free! everdying.bandcamp.com, we're along similar lines

I'll grab it now then!
Keen to hear your feedback once you've heard the rest of the EP :)

DUDE. this is awesome! i think my favorite part was in the middle of portal of souls where it gets super dark tranquillity like, and then goes into the behemoth-y blast part shortly after. fuckin badass! you guys manage to cram a whole lot of awesome in not a lot of time, i saw the ep length was 17 minutes for 5 songs and i thought my computer was drunk haha but really, great job!

Cheers man! I grabbed a copy of your stuff yesterday. Haven't had a chance to give it a spin yet but I'll let you know once I have.
We're commencing album phase next week ;)

Hey Theo,

Sounds really good mate! Love the bands you listed above. I can hear the influences for sure. Downloaded and donated!

Do you have any gigs on the horizon? I'd love to come check it out.

Thank you so much Dr Buds!
Hit me up on FB if you like "Theo Goslett" We played two shows this previous weekend and are now taking a gig break to write an album whilst our vocalist goes overseas with his other band.

Sweet dude. Good luck with the writing process. Look forward to hearing some more from you guys. Hopefully see you when you're back out "on the Road"

Back
Top Bottom