Download my album for Free! Groove hard gentlemen!

Antenna

Inspired
Hey Guys!

After working on mixes for 3 years, my album is finally done and ready for download. I used an Axe-FX standard for all of the guitars and bass. I hope everyone notices that superb tone can be acheived by a standard and you don't have to feed into the hype of the II. All Axe Fx's are AWESOME!!!

Download it free from Bandcamp

Hand Of Taurus

and for if some reason bandcamp runs out of free downloads for the month, you can get it here...

Hand Of Taurus - Hand Of Taurus - 2012.zip
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8cn378dikzp0oih/Hand Of Taurus - Hand Of Taurus - 2012.zip

HandOfTaurusLogoGlobeCover.jpg

I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I have making it! Please feel free to comment and critique.

If you like this please go like Hand Of Taurus on Facebook!

Hand Of Taurus | Facebook

Not really into djent stuff, but I started listening anyway. Only got two songs in, coz I'm actually at work. That said, will listen more when I get home, as I actually quite liked what I heard. Didn't take long to hear that there was more in there than the usual copycat djent stuff that I'm fairly sick of. Some really nice ambient sounds in there, nice melodic parts, and of course cool grooves... and no generic screaming vocals covering everything. :)

Not really my style either but i actually liked it.
Love the fact that no vocals are "ruining" the music:) (old mans oppinion)
And there are really some very nice tunes inthere.
Keep up the good work mate.

Whoa, thanks so much guys! It's awesome to see guys outside of the djent world enjoying it and I also really appreciate the kind words from the both of you! Too awesome.

Back
Top Bottom