Downdload Factory Presets Question

catscanman82

Inspired
I wanted to reset my factory presets including the ones I downloaded from 17.1 on. When I Download the factory presets and turn off the AX8 and turn it back on the presets I downloaded from 17.1 on are still there and have not cleared. I did reinstall the updated firmware and reset the parameters. It just stated happening and just wondering if anyone else had this happen to them.Thanks for your help in advance.

I wanted to reset my factory presets including the ones I downloaded from 17.1 on. When I Download the factory presets and turn off the AX8 and turn it back on the presets I downloaded from 17.1 on are still there and have not cleared. I did reinstall the updated firmware and reset the parameters. It just stated happening and just wondering if anyone else had this happen to them.Thanks for your help in advance.

The new factory presets don't erase 17.1 on slots anymore. You can read that on the factory presets post.

That is actually a good thing that a lot if people asked for.

If you want you can just go to the global options, erase ALL presets, then import the new factory presets again.

Back
Top Bottom